From: Donna Ring <ring99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 7, 2006 2:41 AM
Subject: [Swprograms] (ot) antenna help needed
To: Shortwave programming discussion <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello guys:

As a result of tropical storm Ernesto and bad planning on the part of my
Baltimore  gas and electric company, at the same time I had a power outage,
my antenna blew down and my tabletop radio reception has turned into a
garbled mishmash.  If anyone would be willing to lend me a hand,I am willing
to pay.  Please either reply by email to me or through Richard or John.

Thanks.

Donna Ring