[Swlfest] To ask...

Richard Cuff,

To ask or not to ask, this is the question?

I was wondering if we or I should ask any of our local Atlantic Division
ARRL heads to speak at our Fest?  Possible candidates might be:

Bill Edgar N3LLR
Atlantic Division Director

Tom Abernethy W3TOM
Atlantic Division Vice Director

Harold Kramer WJ1B
ARRL Chief Operating Officer

I have no idea if they or we would be interested.

Also what about Arnie from Cuba?  I'm sure he will need very advanced
notification to say the least.  I would consider putting up a portion of his
expenses if he can or will come.

I'm already registered at the motel and await our registration.

See ya there.

Enjoy!

Peter Heberer
WA3QZX