Re: [Swlfest] "This is the BBC in Kulpsville, PA..."

Re: [Swlfest] "This is the BBC in Kulpsville, PA..."

As it happens both my sister and my father work for Auntie.

I'll try and find out whom is responsible for the idents. Maybe we can
persuade them to feature ours on the weekend of the 'fest?

If you can do a Kulpsville file please forward it to me as well as
directly to them. If I can do anything it would be easier to send them
our idents directly rather than have them wade through all the
submissions.

Mark