[Swprograms] Using this new list?

Having wasted my time posting some things to the previous list by logging into
Topica, I just finished fighting this damn computer and wretched Windows
software in order to get at least a couple of the items pulled into new messages
over here on Hotmail and sent to the new list address. But then, when I go to
the list admin page and click on the archives entry, I don't see them yet.

1) How long does it take e-mailed submissions to get into and show up on
the archives listing?

2) Just what website address do I type in to go directly to the archives?
Even if I have to enter my ID and password, which I didn't have to do to
just read the messages over on Topica, I still cannot see a simple URL
to type in like the former "www.topica.com/lists/swprograms/read" that
I've been using before. The URL line I see today contains all sorts of garbage
characters. (Note: since I only get on-line now and then at libraries and
a friends' house, I don't want to receive e-mail but instead just look at
the list contents within the archive.)

3) What I've seen in the archive seems to be displaying lots of header info
in addition to the text. Is there a way to minimize that display to just
date, sender, and subject?

4) Is there a "print-friendly" option?

Thanks for help.

Will Martin