Re: [Swprograms] RA Science Show scheduling

Re: [Swprograms] RA Science Show scheduling

Well, part of the confusion is my doing, unfortunately. When I updated the MT schedules I inadvertently omitted the time change for 'The Science Show', which is--indeed--supposed to air at 1405. I'm told the problem was due to a computer malfunction at RA which should be corrected for next Saturday.

John Figliozzi