[Swprograms] QUIRKS & QUARKS

It would be useful to have a list of the planned broadcasts over the summer period, similar to that which Joe supplied last year.  Although I heard most of this season's programmes, I did miss 5 (one of which has already been aired), so if we could have such a list, together with their original broadcast dates, I can more easily decide which ones I wish to hear and which I can pass on.

Also, I know that the Sunday evening airing of Next is 6:30pm in most areas (ie 22:30 UTC via Montreal and Toronto.  However, given that 6:30pm in the Maritimes and Newfoundland is still covered by Cross-Country Checkup, what time does Next appear on those streams?  The Friday morning airings at 9:30am local time, even from the likes of Vancouver and Whitehorse, are too early for most UK listeners, given that the cheaper telephone charge rates do not come into operation until 17:00 UTC.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom