Re: [Swprograms] QUIRKS & QUARKS

At 06:24 AM 7/12/04 +0100, Paul David wrote:
>     Although I heard most of this season's programmes, I did miss 5 (one
>of which has already been aired), so if we could have such a list, together
>with  their original broadcast dates, I can more easily decide which ones I
>wish to  hear and which I can pass on.

July 3, 2004 - originally broadcast September 6, 2003 - The Fire Down Below, Lying Flies, Oldest Planet, Red Wine/Long Life, Question of the Week: Fire Retardants

July 10, 2004 - originally broadcast October 4, 2003 - Race and Medicine, Tetrapod Ears, Ancient Silver Mining, Arctic Beaver Dams, Question of the Week: Lightning and Planes

July 17, 2004 - originally broadcast October 11, 2003 - A Star is Born, Octopus Organ, 2003 Nobel Prize Winner in Physics, Behind the Nobel Prizes

July 24, 2004 - originally broadcast November 8, 2003 - Extreme Living: Deep Sea Vents, Voyager Gets a Shock, Bawdy Baboons, Pterosaurs were not Birdbrains, Question of the Week: Rings of Saturn

July 31, 2004 - originally broadcast November 29, 2003 - Thanks for the Memories, Cancer's Golden Bullets, Herzberg Medal Winner - Neutrinos, Loosening the Kuiper Belt

August 7, 2004 - originally broadcast December 6, 2003 - The Future of Flight

August 14, 2004 - originally broadcast February 21, 2004 - Cure for Aging, Rosetta's Long Road, Footprints in the North

August 21, 2004 - originally broadcast March 27, 2004 - Neanderthals R Us?, Io Volcanoes, Question of the Week: Muscle Cramps

August 28, 2004 - Sonic Gloom - originally broadcast February 14, 2004 and Placebos - originally broadcast March 6, 2004

September 4, 2004, The Question Show - originally broadcast December 27, 2003

Joe Buch