Re: [Swprograms] BBC E-mail: Elton attacks 'censorship' in US

Re: [Swprograms] BBC E-mail: Elton attacks 'censorship' in US

Maryanne Kehoe graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> ** Elton attacks 'censorship' in US **
> Singer says stars are scared to state anti-war views because of
> 'bullying tactics' by the US government.
>< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/entertainment/3902833.stm >

He really ought to look closer to home and talk about the censorship that
the BBC is attempting to impose on the BNP.

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/race/story/0,11374,1263304,00.html>

--
Ted Schuerzinger <fedya at bestweb dot net>
Barney: Hey, Homer, you're late for English.