[Swprograms] Hate Groups in US Growing

As swls, we know this to be true. All we have to do is tune in to some our our ostensibly "religious" US-based private sw broadcasters for evidence. Since this phenomenon seems to fly under (as does so much of true import and significance) the radar of our (US) media, this program might be considered "must" listening for us....

BACKGROUND BRIEFING - Homegrown Terrorists
First Airing on Radio Australia: Thu. 0010 17715 (in ENA), further times next weekend.
Hate groups in America are growing, and the potential for domestic terrorism is high. Yet there is little coverage of this in the US media. Who's heard of the William Krar case? He could have razed a shopping mall, as Helen Thomas reports.
On demand from <http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/>.

John Figliozzi