[Swprograms] VOR: What's New

JAZZ SHOW

In another edition of JAZZ SHOW we shall tell you about a wonderful
jazzman from Moscow Anatoly Kroll - a conductor, pianist, composer and
arranger, who's been composing and performing jazz for 40 years now and
has made a name for himself as one of Russia's most gifted jazzmen.
Tune in to the program about Anatoly Kroll on Monday, August 23, at
15.30 UTC. The program will be repeated throughout the week. Our program
schedule can be found at: http://www.vor.ru/ep.html

***

October 29, 2004, will mark 75 years since the first regular broadcast
from Moscow directed to audiences abroad went on the air. To mark the
anniversary we're conducting a listeners' poll and invite you to answer
the following questions:
1. When did you first listen to the Voice of Russia/Radio Moscow?
2. When did you write to us for the first time and why?
3. What do you think is positive and negative in our programming?
4. What features do you like most of all?
Thank you for your cooperation.

  Copyright © 2003 The Voice of Russia

Maryanne adds:  please remember the victims of the two Siber Airlines
crashes in Russia on Tuesday in your thoughts this week.