[Swprograms] 6th Anniversary on WBCQ.

	Saturday is our 6th annivesary on WBCQ/7415khz.  We'll be live and as a
revesal of the norm, the RNI crew, Johnny Lightning and Mike the Jokeman,
will be in my studio for a change.  Also joining us will be Rich Adcock of
WWCR's Rock The Universe show, which we also produce here.

	Join us on WBCQ from 0000 to 0100UTC/Sunday (8-9PM EDT), and continuing on
the internet until 11PM ET at the Doo Wop Cafe, http://www.doowoopcafe.net
in mp3 audio and on our live365.com station,
http://www.live365.com/stations/steve_cole.

	We'll also be in both the Cafe's Yahoo chat room,
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/doowopcafe, (membership required), and
in the IRC  chat room, #cybershortwave on the Starchat network, (web
interface at www.starchat.net).

Steve Coletti, a/k/a "Big Steve Cole"