Re: [Swprograms] CCTV International CCTV-9

Re: [Swprograms] CCTV International CCTV-9

Thanks.....we *know* about the Cuba policies (trying to get Arnie here
for the Fest  <sigh----will we *ever* see Arnie?>). I especially agree
with your comments that we should not sit back and do nothing. When it
comes to communications issues, I think many times it has been shortwave
people that have spoken up and taken the lead on heavy issues (such as
Ralph's "Save the BBC World Service" work) when no one else was able or
willing to carry the torch.

We need to stay activist. Use it-or lose it!

73

Maryanne

E-mail message