[Swprograms] Re: OT: New US public radio program: "Weekend America"

[Swprograms] Re: OT: New US public radio program: "Weekend America"

What adds to the confusion is that PRI is the managing partner
for American Public Radio, a satellite distribution system that
used to be referenced on the air a number of years ago, which as
far as I know still exists.

Kevin, K9IUA

http://www.apmstations.org/apmstations/abt/AboutAmericanPublicMedia.do?navId=0.
> PRI says it's a "network" just like NPR.

> PRI and MPR have longstanding ties but are separate
organizations; the
> formation of APM ends the MPR-PRI relationship from what I can
figure.

=====