Re: [Swprograms] WHAT HAS BECOME OF "OUR WORLD"

Re: [Swprograms] WHAT HAS BECOME OF "OUR WORLD"

They must have changed the website organization.

I found them OK  by the following path:

1.  Visit www.voanews.com

2.  Click on English -- takes you to http://www.voanews.com/english/index.cfm

3.  Click on "Find VOA Radio or TV Programs Webcasts" -- takes you to http://www.voanews.com/english/About/programsatoz_a.cfm.

5.  Click on "Our World" -- takes you to http://www.voanews.com/english/Science/ourworld.cfm

It appears all programs since October 2nd are available on-demand.

Paul -- I realize you have visual challenges -- so following the path above might not be feasible for you...but it appeared following the "text only" path yields the same results.

Good listening...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA