Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:35:26 -0500
From: Daniel Rosenzweig <danielzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Kol Israel Dec 31 shortwave cuts
To: Kol <danielzr@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Regarding the Kol Israel shortwave cuts, you can fax or email
Member of Knesset (MK) Ehud Olmert, the Minister of
Communications.  He saved foreign language Kol Israel
broadcasts the last time around. From what I hear, they are
planning to stop all shortwave transmissions, including Reshet Bet.

MK Ehud Olmert
Fax: +972-2-666-2909
email: eolmert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

MK Ehud Olmert's contact information
from the Knesset web page (The fax number listed on the
Knesset webpage has been changed to the number I listed
above):

http://www.knesset.gov.il/mk/eng/mk_eng.asp?mk_individual_id_t=3