RE: [Swprograms] OT:New Classic Arts TV Channel

RE: [Swprograms] OT:New Classic Arts TV Channel

It`s been around for many years. We have it in Enid filling most of the time on
a local access cable channel. They have a few hours of classical videos which
repeat over and over, changed once a week. It`s a great service, however you
can get it! I wonder if any of the platforms provide it in true stereo
(assuming the video is produced that way --- they have a lot of vintage stuff).
Certainly not the case here.  Glenn