[Swprograms] VOR: January 20th VIs-a-Vis program

[Swprograms] VOR: January 20th VIs-a-Vis program

| Russian | English |
Our audience is more than 100 million in 160 countries.
Is broadcast all over the world in 32 languages
Is available on the Internet
If you want to become a permanent participant in the program
"Vis-a-vis", please - click here!
January 20. The guest of our studio ? Nikolai Bulayev, head of the
State Duma's committee on education and science
 Dear visitors of the Voice of Russia's Web-site!
We again invite you to take part in our "Vis-a-vis with the World"
program hosted by Armen Oganesyan. This time the guest of our studio
will be Nikolai Bulayev, head of the State Duma's committee on education
and science
Call us with your questions: 950-69-11.
You may put your questions via e-mail - letters@xxxxxx or by fax:
095-950-67-31.
The video version and the transcript of the program will be placed on
our Web-site.
Programme archive
The participants in the program - Russian well-known politicians,
economists, representatives of the Russian Orthodox Church, actors and
artists answer questions from Russian and foreign listeners.
You may put your questions by fax: +7-095-950-67-31, or send us an
E-mail message - letters@xxxxxxx You may put your questions by telephone
now: +7-095-950-69-11 and your questions will be recorded on an
answering machine.
The programs can be heard on Real Audio.
Back to main page

Copyright © 2004 The Voice of Russia