From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of rmonty23
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 8:41 AM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] RCI Reception again...

15180 from 2000-2300 is to be in EE but I have to say that it is a bit of a
challenge most evenings to hear this one. According to the info I have the
antenna is beamed to the south and I don't know why the reception here near
Philly is so poor.  I wish 9625 CBC would make a change to their antenna
system as it seems more reliable at times.  Of course you can turn to FM and
have a listen in the Philly area as one of the stations at the lower end of
the band relays the broadcast.  88.9 or something, I rarely listen to FM in
the early evening so not sure of the correct freq.  Try around 8 pm
Bob Montgomery