[Swprograms] Re: Overquoting

I imagine most of you get  the swprograms list in feed mode(individual
messages) and not digest mode,  but nevertheless....

May I suggest that you all trim your quotes?   In Digest, Vol 11, Issue 27,
for example,  with the exception of Glenn Hauser's posting, there were about 4
lines of "new text" and hundreds of lines of quoted text.  I know some email
programs automatically quote the entire original message, but it sure would be
nice if everyone could take a little time for trimming to a relevant line or
1-2 paragraphs to which you are replying.  Thanks for considering this:  2
minutes of scrolling thru digests per day = 12 hours per year.  I subscribe to
many digests where overquoting is rampant...I must get away from the computer
occasionally!      ;-)

Saul Broudy