[Swprograms] Re: BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to the Americaswith A-05 schedule

[Swprograms] Re: BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to the Americaswith A-05 schedule

The web page schedule is the current frequency schedule, not the
schedule that is to begin effective March 27th.

The frequencies & times provided in the text of my message are the
expected frequencies as of late March.

Richard