[Swprograms] SRI Programs "return"

There's this little "P.S." at the end of the greeting that accompanies the weekly e-mail from swissinfo.org

"P.S. This week, swissinfo launches its revamped MP3 website, containing a selection of programmes, reports and interviews from the archives of Swiss Radio International, including SRI's final broadcasts. Click on the banner to take a trip down memory lane."

It occurs to me that the only thing wrong with this is that it shouldn't be a trip down memory lane.  If you never were fortunate to hear SRI in its heyday, after listening to these archives you'll understand what I'm saying.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY