[Swprograms] Re: Write On- BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to theAmericaswith A-05 schedule

[Swprograms] Re: Write On- BBC WS to further reduce frequencies to theAmericaswith A-05 schedule

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the information. I work in manufacturing
and deal with outsourcing all the time but now feel
oblivious to the other items companies will outsource!
I think Testbed does an excellent job producing the
weekly bits but it seems so strange that the BBC would
outsource such a personal thing such as listeners
letters- To me, it seems anything to save money much
like the SW freq. cuts we are now facing?

Best Regards,
Chris Campbell
Columbus, Ohio

--- Paul David <pauldavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>