[Swprograms] Re: Radio Netherlands Programme and Frequency Guide A05

--- John Norfolk <janorfolk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> NETHERLANDS Radio Netherlands Programme and Frequency Guide
> Valid from March 27th - 30th October 2005
> Times are Universal Time Coordinated (UTC) (same as GMT)
>
> North America
> 1100 UT [1200 UT until April 2] on 11675

After this was posted on the dxld yahoogroup list, Andy Sennitt responded with
this:

Please note: the comment [1200 UT until April 2] is no longer correct, as the
transmitter will be doing a BBC transmission at 1200 UT from 27th March. It was
our intention to do what we did last year, and cover the one week discrepancy
in
local clock changes by broadcasting at both 1100 and 1200 UT for one week, but
that is not now possible.

I had hoped to change the PDF file today, having just learned of this change
last night. Unfortunately I discovered the PDF file was created at the
printers,
and we do not have the right version of Acrobat to edit it :-(

Andy.