[Swprograms] Re: Radio Netherlands Programme and Frequency Guide A05

[Swprograms] Re: Radio Netherlands Programme and Frequency Guide A05

My guess is this "BBC Transmission" is one of those that is being
shifted from Antigua.

There's an irony in this -- When the BBC dropped Sackville
transmissions on July 1, 2001, RNW picked up the 9515 frequency and
began its now-successful AM transmission to North America.

That transmission has since been moved to Bonaire... and is being
bumped by a transmission for...the BBC!

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA