[Swprograms] Re: RVI- Last Broadcast

In a message dated 03/28/05 23:37:53, swprograms-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I thought the last program would be a little different than what was
presented.  They more or less left the air without a whimper, and basic
"farewell" after lots of great Flemish music.  I have to say it was not what
I expected.  I will miss them in the English format.  They seemed to have
passed into history with few taking a notice.

Bob Montgomery >>

The previous night's program (UT Saturday 0500) was more of a farewell, with
several staff goodbyes.  Sorry if you missed this, Bob, as it would have given
you more "closure".  Yes, the Flemish music on the final day was fine, as
always.  What a shame.

Saul Broudy
Philadelphia, PA  USA