[Swprograms] Re: Re. DW Cuts in German

Ted Schuerzinger graced hard-core-dx.com with these words of wisdom:

> Perhaps that 17860 broadcast has always been for Africa, but could be
> heard in the US.  But the point is that that frequency is no longer
> being used at all.

Apologies for responding to my own post, but I just found the PDF of DW's
winter 2003/4 schedule.  17860 was from Kigali, beamed at an azimuth of
295 degrees to West Africa and North America.

--
Ted <fedya at bestweb dot net>
TV Announcer: It's 11:00.  Do you know where your children are?