Re: [Swprograms] Bell & Howell radio $9.99 from Haband.com

Re: [Swprograms] Bell & Howell radio $9.99 from Haband.com

It highlights the "disconnect" that I had with Graham Mytton's comment
that "...shortwave is no different from regular radio..." -- if it
weren't different, these cheapo radios would work fine.  Sorry, but
you do need to step up from a basic functionality to reliably listen
to shortwave.

My nomination for best inexpensive, fully functional radio nowadays is
the Kaito 1101.  Roughly $50-$55 at Universal and Radios4You.com.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA