[Swprograms] (ot):vwhere to find discussion or reviews of analog SW portables?

[Swprograms] (ot):vwhere to find discussion or reviews of analog SW portables?

I know this is off topic, but perhaps  members could reply to me directly
where would be either good sources for info on SW Analog portables or
recommend their favorites.  Analog seems to pick up less digital and other
manmade QRN.  Looking for something to travel with, new or old,  that isn't
a throwaway.

Donna Ring