Re: [Swprograms] CPB meddling

Well, let's keep this thread going.  Please give me concrete examples
of the "left wing propaganda" and "leftist social agenda" of which you
speak.

If you're going to make sweeping generalizations like this, you should
not be surprised if someone asks you to cite specifics.  My experience
with this sort of thing is that people usually can't back up statements
like these and tend to ignore requests for clarification like this; but
I'm counting on you surprising me.

Cordially,
John Figliozzi