Re: [Swprograms] thank you and program catchup

Re: [Swprograms] thank you and program catchup

Thanks.

my favorite Sunday Morning creative period  on CBC  was even before Ian
Brown,when almost all the feature articles were in dept by women who
traveled to areas of conflict in the world and combined political commentary
with human interest stories, such as can sometimes still happen on Radio
netherlands documentaries.  I always thought that having As it happens
always as a series of telephone conversations caused it to lose some depth
and focus.

Slightly off topic, but not entirely, since heard on public radio, I heard
an interesting interview with Scott Simon via Sirius on KQED concerning his
new novel, based on living in Boznia for a couple of months.  Sounds
powerful, combining collective tragedy with moments of individual humor.
That is how ordinary people cope with chaos.

Donna