Re: [Swprograms] thank you and program catchup

Re: [Swprograms] thank you and program catchup

Joe, what makes AIH less compelling nowadays?

I always enjoyed the offbeat interviews with interesting people who
were movers behind key stories -- I recall the interview with someone
who had figured out how to diagnose one of the first Internet worms
that bogged things down.

It seems the interviews are more mainstream, less off-center, at least to me.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA