Re: [Swprograms] [Swlfest] Slightly OT: Wall Street Journal article -- Internet Radio

Re: [Swprograms] [Swlfest] Slightly OT: Wall Street Journal article -- Internet Radio

The new wrinkle is the concept of mobile WiFi / WiMAX access in a
player designed specifically for a car.

But you're right, Sid...it's what I already manage with podcasts and
downloaded audio.

Seeing the WSJ take general notice of the phenomenon is
noteworthy...it's been a while since they took on shortwave...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA