Re: [Swprograms] RFI on WRN-NA

I second the vote for RAE.  Good suggestion!

Not as excited about the VON, though.  Programming isn't quite as
compelling, though admittedly the extra African voice would be
worthwhile.

If either UAE Radio or Voice of the UAE produce any English-language
feature programming  -- alas, I know no longer aired on shortwave --
that would be good.

All India Radio is worth an addition.  Both the Canadian and American
economies are intertwined (for better or worse) with India's economy
nowadays, so I would appreciate the chance to hear them easier.

No opinion on Radio Mongolia - have never heard them.

John, are you taking notes?

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA