Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service 75th Anniversary: "Memoryshare"project

Re: [Swprograms] BBC World Service 75th Anniversary: "Memoryshare"project

Senior managers of the WS continue to state that user feedback
supports emphasis on news and current affairs...mentioned as recently
as a couple weeks ago in "Over To You".

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA