Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

If I could pop out of lurk mode for a while...  :^)

Another solution is to buy a Sirius Stiletto II if direct via satellite is
an option. Sirius still carries a few sources like BBC World News, as well
as WRN (You might want to see what they carry in Canada though. I understand
the lineup is not the same as in the States). Not only is the Stiletto an
active portable receiver, it also allows you to record programming for
listening later. I believe it also acts like a portable music player, where
you can save up to 2Gb of audio files from other sources. I personally have
and use an S50, but I think it's no longer being sold.

For what it's worth.

Mark