Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Re: [Swprograms] OT: my wish list for an iPOD-like device

Also - Replay AV also offers a "program guide" of its own that is
pretty good, in part because it is not limited to public radio and
includes streaming music providers, but for those interested in "world
radio" (primarily spoken-word public radio), Public Radio Fan is a
more useful site.

Richard