Re: [Swprograms] Hello

Hey All,
Well I guess if that is the focus of the group it takes you right out of shortwave listening. Yes, I have to modern toys as well, but I do find that I do not download the podcasts when home and I have abandon the broadcasters that have abandoned shortwave. Having lived around the globe I know that there are many places where the internet is non existent, difficult to access, or limited by access type, so downloading a podcast becomes an almost impossible.
Mark