Re: [Swprograms] Hello

Mark,
Welcome to the group, Mark.  You won't be the only member of this e-mail list who is not an avid listener of podcasts, internet radio, etc.  While I prefer to listen to radio in "real time" as radio, I am slowly coming around to listening a bit more to internet-shared programming.  Slowly, in that I will listen to the occasional radio station's webcast maybe once or twice a month at most, or the occasional stream to get a program I missed.  Ideally I would be just listening to RF-based radio, but that is indeed getting harder and harder to do.

Don't judge this group too quickly. Glenn's DX Listening Digests are useful, and Richard, John, and the others usually point us to interesting developments in the broadcasting world that are good to keep track of.

Kevin Anderson
--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA