[Swprograms] CRI's new schedule

The Audience Relations folks advise me that the "Round the Clock"
schedule is the schedule that now applies for English language
shortwave broadcasts.  Link is here:
http://english.cri.cn/7146/2009/01/09/44s442001.htm

"China Drive", "Beijing Hour", and "People in the Know" now occupy
significant blocks of weekday airtime that used to be filled by "News
and Reports".

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA