Re: [Swprograms] CRI's new schedule

For what it's worth, if you visit the CRI "webcast" page,
http://english.cri.cn/08webcast/ , you then see a way to listen live
to the same audio as is going out over shortwave -- check on the right
side of the page for the "Round The Clock" AM1008 item.  It's a spiffy
128k bps audio stream as well.

Listening on one of the GlobalTuners receivers (in Italy) and the live
webcast confirm this as of 2300 UT today (3/3).

Richard Cuff / Fest prepping / Allentown, PA