Re: [Swprograms] Worth a special flight to London? BBCWS Bush House

Re: [Swprograms] Worth a special flight to London? BBCWS Bush House

I like the inner access idea. If they can pull it off successfully, I think that making such insights available on occasion (e.g., once or twice per year) would prove popular to listeners, but not too intrusive for the staff.

John
Raleigh, NC