Re: [Swprograms] Worth a special flight to London? BBCWS Bush House

Re: [Swprograms] Worth a special flight to London? BBCWS Bush House

That last item - the Newshour debate on the future of International
Broadcasting - looks particularly interesting; those of us with
opinions in the matter ought to get those into the WS via their normal
feedback routes...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA