Re: [Swprograms] Cuts at the CBC

If the site is closed down (the term used in the CBC announcements)
then these broadcasters would need to find other ways to reach North
America, and that list obviously isn't what it used to be...it would
include the domestic USA broadcasters, Montsinery, Skelton,
Wertachtal, Pridnestrovie, Plovdiv (not sure if the site is being shut
down since RBI itself has shut down), Noblejas...that list strikes me
as the list of sites that used to be (or still are) used to reliably
reach North America.  I am sure there are enough transmitter-hours
available at those sites to reach North America when NHK, KBS, or
others would want to use them.

It is, though, scary to think about what's been lost, or will be soon
lost:  Bonaire, Antigua, Quito (Pifo), Flevo, Horby, Bethany,
Rampisham...and others...

I would still think someone like the major transmitter operators -
Babcock, TDF, TDK come to mind - would be interested in the site,
along with CRI, or perhaps AWR or TWR.

Richard