Re: [Swprograms] Radio Romania International - "the issue of ceasing the short-wave broadcasts"

Re: [Swprograms] Radio Romania International - "the issue of ceasing the short-wave broadcasts"

To me it sounds like the President intervened to save the broadcasts....hard to know for sure with no further information.