Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 21:40:56 -0500
From: "Ted S." <
fedya@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Shortwave programming discussion <
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Swprograms] Kol Israel streaming audio

Is anybody able to get Kol Israel's streaming audio at
<
http://iba.org.il/world>to play? I tried multiple browsers, but
couldn't get anything to play. I just get a long, narrow black
rectangle where what I presume is the audio player.

I used to listen to Kol Israel via WRN, but apparently they're
discontinuing their web-based audio services:

<
http://www.wrn.org/listeners/#wrn-broadcast-refocuses-world-radio-network-services>

Thanks in advance!