Re: [Swprograms] Kol Israel streaming audio

Re: [Swprograms] Kol Israel streaming audio

Good points...I don't stop and consider bandwidth issues too much...

VOR is tough to figure out these days; looks like many of their
traditional programs no longer are on air...as the only available
archives are several months or more than a year old.

RC