[Swprograms] V of Turkey Programmes 2014

[Swprograms] V of Turkey Programmes 2014

TURKEY: Voice of Turkey have revamped their programmes for 2014, as follows from:
http://www.trtenglish.com/trtworld/en/newsDetail.aspx?HaberKodu=e4cb83ce-e083-4839-92f2-3a5164cda1ab

A LOOK AT FEATURE PROGRAMS ON THE VOICE OF TURKEY IN 2014
The Voice of Turkey will present a number of new feature programs in the year 2014, on a range of issues, such as culture, history, education and politics.
A look at feature programs on the Voice of Turkey in 2014
Posted 26.12.2013 15:15:35 UTC
Updated 26.12.2013 15:29:41 UTC

Should you like to know more about educational activities in Turkey, please tune in to the Voice of Turkey on Mondays in 2014 to listen to our new program, TURKEY'S EDUCATIONAL PORTFOLIO.

In 2014, Voice of Turkey’s new feature program, HEALTH, TOURISM AND TURKEY will be broadcast on Mondays, promoting services offered as part of medical tourism in Turkey. Turkey attracts medical tourists from Europe and the Balkans, the United States, Eurasia and the Middle East, and hosts about 200 thousand patients annually.

Tune in to the Voice of Turkey on Tuesdays in 2014 to listen to our new history program about TURKS AND THE EUROPEAN HISTORY. It tells how European and Turkish history are connected and how great the impact of the Turks on Europe was.

If you are looking to learn more about Turkey’s historical, cultural and touristic assets, then lend an ear to our TURKEY IN A NUTSHELL on Wednesdays in 2014 on the Voice of Turkey.

Turkey’s past and present relations with the European Union are the main theme of our new feature program in 2014, THE EUROPEAN UNION. Tune in on Thursdays to know more about what direction ties between these two actors will take in the future.

NOTES FROM EURASIA is Voice of Turkey’s new feature program to be broadcast on Sundays in 2014. In this programme, we will be sharing with you political, economic and cultural developments in the Middle East, Balkans, Caucasus and Central Asia.

Please tune in to the Voice of Turkey on Sundays in the second term of 2014 to listen to our feature program TURKEY FROM FORTRESS TO FORTRESS to know more about historical fortresses across Turkey.

Voice of Turkey’s feature program HAREM will be broadcast on Sundays in the first term of 2014, recounting truths about the sphere of women and their enclosed quarters in Ottoman Sultan’s household.

TURKEY’S LEGENDARY FIGURES is a feature program from Voice of Turkey’s archive to be broadcast on Thursdays in 2014. It tells the lives and work of legendary personas in Turkish history, and their influences on our lives.

Tune in to the Voice of Turkey on Tuesdays in 2014 to listen to our archive program HEADING TOWARDS TURKEY, which aims to inform our listeners about the least visited spots and sites, unbeknownst to many tourists.

Our best-loved feature program LETTER BOX will meet you once every two weeks on Saturdays in 2014. We share the letters and e-mails we receive from our listeners, and answer in the best way possible to their questions about a number of topics, such as Turkey and our radio.

Voice of Turkey’s fortnightly feature program the DX CORNER will be aired on Saturdays in the new term, to bring you the latest from the world of radio and bring about a stronger relationship between you and us.

Make sure you tune in to the Voice of Turkey on Fridays in 2014 to listen to TURKEY AND WORLD AGENDA to learn more about Turkey, international relations, Turkish foreign policy and listen to political analyses from socio-economic and cultural perspectives.

The Voice of Turkey will broadcast THE TURKISH ALBUM on Fridays in the new term to bring you current, social, cultural and scientific developments as well as significant achievements of Turkish people around the world.

All these feature programs will be downloadable on our website.

(via Alan Roe, Teddington, UK)