Re: [Swprograms] Digital radio news

heh - you're right, Scott...that definition would be difficult to
impossible, and the prevailing concept would be to simply let market
forces have their way, and we can see how well commercial HD radio has
done.

In this region KYW Philadelphia is simulcast on an HD2 FM channel in
addition to its clear channel AM status, though up here in Allentown
we're at the fringe of HD2 reception for the station in question.

RC