Re: [Swprograms] Radio Slovakia International

On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:50:29 -0400, in shortwave you wrote:

> Anybody else having difficulty getting the English Section programs for
> the past few days from RSI to play?  I get a ~13.3MB download like
> normal, but just a silent file, regardless of which audio player on my
> computer I try.

Apparently RSI switched from using MPEG-1 to MPEG-2, so I have to go
looking around the internet for the proper codec.  Any idea where to
find the proper codec for Winamp?  I did a google search, and the links
are all to dodgy-looking download sites that list what as far as I can
tell are a bunch of applications and not just a .dll

I really don't want to have to switch applicatoins just to listen to an
audio file.  :-(

--
Ted S.
fedya at hughes dot net