Re: [Swprograms] Radio Slovakia International

I was using the embedded player; the past two days' programs did not play.

When I went to the "podcast" page, I got the RSS info and MP3
enclosure links still appear, and the files themselves do exist, but
they have no audio content.

The last day's file to play was 8/25.

So I believe  it's a problem at their end with file encoding & content
management...not necessarily a different format.  The embedded
QuickTime player found silence as well.  If it was an encoding problem
you'd get an error.

Rich Cuff